• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [and Trading]Legit hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's pretty scary.... guess I'll have to be careful buying on here... I don't think I've any hacked flowers (I've grown most myself) but I'll have to be careful. actually... damn I think some of my flowers HAVE only been producing white flowers..... oh damn what a bummer. Thanks for getting the info out there I guess ^^;

wow that's pretty scary.... guess I'll have to be careful buying on here... I don't think I've any hacked flowers (I've grown most myself) but I'll have to be careful. actually... damn I think some of my flowers HAVE only been producing white flowers..... oh damn what a bummer. Thanks for getting the info out there I guess ^^;

Made a thread in the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board that has more info if you'd like to know ^^ tested out different hacked flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back