Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
Soooo yeah, if you're confused what I mean by "legit hybrids" i mean that hacked hybrids do not breed, instead when you try to breed them white flowers appear. My second town is completely filled with hacked hybrids, no good. I'm getting rid of them all and collecting legit hybrids. I have nice stuff to offer, hopefully you're interested.

-Gold roses
-Fertilizer
-Silver axes
-Gold axes
-Gold shovels
-Golden watering cans
-Lucky clovers
-IGB

You can only be sure that your hybrids are not hacked if 1. You breed the hybrids you currently have, AND/OR 2. You don't get hybrids from others here and you don't hack the game, AND 3. You weren't confused earlier why your hybrids are only producing white flowers.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
I grew all of my hybrids myself, and I get more of the same color of them when I water them, so they are 100% legit. Which ones are you looking for, specifically? Or are you just looking for any and all colors/species of non-hacked hybrids?

I grew all of my hybrids myself, and I get more of the same color of them when I water them, so they are 100% legit. Which ones are you looking for, specifically? Or are you just looking for any and all colors/species of non-hacked hybrids?
Any really! I need as many as possible to restore my second town.

I can give you 2 blue roses, 3 white carnations, and one each of red and pink carnations for free, if you'd like. All grown by myself. Are you available for me to deliver them to you now?

---

Guess you're not there. Perhaps another time. I'll check back later.

Last edited:
I can give some hybrids, in more detail:
-purple roses
-purple pansies
-white carnations
-pink roses
-blue roses
-orange cosmos

I can give you 2 blue roses, 3 white carnations, and one each of red and pink carnations for free, if you'd like. All grown by myself. Are you available for me to deliver them to you now?

---

Guess you're not there. Perhaps another time. I'll check back later.

Sorry, got quite busy for a while,,,I see you're still online so uhh lemme know when you wanna come? Probably gonna go to bed in an hour or so

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give some hybrids, in more detail:
-purple roses
-purple pansies
-white carnations
-pink roses
-blue roses
-orange cosmos

Alright, what would you like for them?

I'm here, I can drop off the flowers in just a few minutes if you're available.

I just need a few minutes, someone else is visiting my town at the moment. But it shouldn't be too long. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

I can have two watering cans, if that?s okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I?m online now!

i have a ton of blue violets i bred myself if youre interested :)
(and by that i mean like 30 but)

Last edited:
I can give you
-4 orange roses
-3 pink lilies
-2 blue roses
-3 black roses
-2 purple pansies
For 15 lucky clovers? If you have them.

Last edited:
I have 121 pink carnations, all good flowers for sure because i breeded most of them myself and i have black roses and black tulips that are also all good to my knowledge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need 2 gold roses and as many clovers you could offer c: also will accept igb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back