Do you prefer Summer or Winter?

Winter only because i live in florida so its hot like 60-70% of the year and our winters usually just include 70 degree weather lol. Ive never seen snow but my friends tell me its wet and cold as heck so idk if i'd like it up north.

Winter. You can get as bundled up as you want, but you can only strip down to a certain degree in public before it's illegal.

Winter,**** Humidity. I can't sleep anytime between March-September.

Winter... With the holidays and hot chocolate. Plus I don't have to toss and turn all night because its too hot.

Well, I'm from a tropical area, so we don't actually have seasons.... but right now it was supposed to be spring and it's still really cold... ;v; (like 23 c, and that's at noon! insane!)

23 c is nowhere near cold for me, I actually find that hot. I never get used to the heat, summers here are like usually over 80 f which I think is 30 or 40c I'm not sure. The best weather for me is sunny, no wind, and about 54 f.

So winter is what I prefer, I hate summer here.

here summer is better than other countries but i still hate it. outside its nice but when im inside its really bad
i feel the opposite for winter, and i prefer winter because i stay inside more

Last edited:
definitely winter
if you're cold you can put more clothes on
summer is hell
what even is AC in england

in florida there are two seasons; hot and less hot.

as miserable and humid the summer is, recently i feel like i've been starting to prefer it. i'm not sure why.
i love the crisp cool air of winter/autumn. it only lasts for a few months so we have to really take it in. it's so relieving.

i guess one reason for me not to like the cold as much anymore is that i have mild asthma (exercise and allergy induced) and cold air makes my throat close up more so :V

Summer, but Spring is better. Winter just makes me really depressed. Heaps of snow and -30 C (-22 F) for days on end. It's just the worst.

I prefer the summer (though I don’t get much of one anymore, lol).

Summer, by far. Fall and spring tie for second place. Winter is horrible to me, always has been. Dreadfully cold here, down to -15?F and waking up to 10+ feet of snow in the morning to shovel, unable to even open up the front door? Definitely not a fan. Plus, everything has life in summer and spring. I can go hiking, i can go into the forest, flowers are everywhere, the trees are all in bloom.. a little bit of snow is pretty, when it’s a less cold day and the daintiest snowflakes are slowly falling to the ground, but more often than not here, when it snows it’s just nonstop blizzards for weeks on end. Definitely gets tired, sad, lonely, and too cold for my body to handle.

Summer by a long shot! I love the warmth and swimming and wearing short shorts and going outside! Also, no school, it?s just perfect lol

if i have to pick between those two then it would be summer. i love to swim, go to the beach, have a break from school, picnics, etc. and winter is just way too much for me sometimes haha, but out of all the seasons spring is my favorite!

Winter. Without the summer vacation we get from school, Summer is my least favorite season.

I like Fall and Spring best. Summer is good, Winter is DREADFUL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snow is happy, but being freezing cold is depressing. All I want to do is lay under like 10 blankets and sleep.

Back