• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you prefer Summer or Winter?

KnoxUK

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
I love the winter, easier to sleep at night where as in the summer its really difficult to get a good night sleep.

Summer.. autumn and winter are too cold for me and I can't handle it too well.

I agree on the sleeping part but I still don't like winter more than I do summer. I love summer activities more than winter activities. I do miss the winter season though since I haven't had a winter in like.. 4 years lol. I think autumn is the best season.

Definitely Winter. Summer is way too hot and humid. Sometimes I feel like I'd be better off living somewhere where the summers only get up to about 60-70 degrees.

Winter
I overheat WAY too quickly.

And frik, farenheit always confuses me
Why can't we all use centigrade????

Last edited:
I much, much, much prefer summer. I hate winter because:

1. I have no heat in my body. And I live in Canada. That doesn't work very well.
2. Snow and slush are gross
3. Too much darkness
4. My mood is always a lot lower in the winter and I hate it
5. Just ugh

Well, I'm from a tropical area, so we don't actually have seasons.... but right now it was supposed to be spring and it's still really cold... ;v; (like 23 c, and that's at noon! insane!)

It depends if we are talking about weather i prefer summer because i cant handle with the cold but bugs scares me. For the winter i do like it because my birthday is in it lol.

Winter. The beautiful scenery, hot coco, warm blankets, Christmas, and so much more to love. The main thing that sucks about it is driving conditions.

Summer.

Winter snow is boring. It's nice for one day then it becomes a slushy garbage mess

summer. i love warmer weather and can't stand when it gets cold. but if weather wasn't a factor, i'd say winter for the fun and festivities and snow.

When I was a kid I preferred winter but now I hate it.
Summer is better:
Longer days, I hate going and coming from work in the dark.
I live in the U.K. so it normally just rains all winter.
Warmer, I hate having to wear lots of layers, I prefer just wearing jeans and t shirts.
Flower and tress are in bloom, it just looks so dead in winter.
I hate Christmas.
During the winter, you can go to a movie, the mall, or do just about anything else inside. But during the summer, there are outdoor concerts, festivals, carnivals, sporting events, picnics, and parks! Never do I get bored during the summer.
You’re happier because you get to be in the sun and weather is warm. You aren’t stressed and get to relax. You can catch up on your sleep. The days are longer so you become more productive. Everything about summer just makes you feel great.
Summer screams “beach” and everyone looks forward to the perfect beach day: clear skies, light breeze, and lots of sun. The beach is good for everything- camping, tanning, swimming, you name it. Even just swimming in a pool is the epitome of summer when you can jump in to cool off or go night swimming.

winter is the best season. smell of pine and cinnamon, colder weather means cute sweaters and scarfs to wear, and SNOW. its like watery, soft, edible play dough all around the earth to make snowmen, snow dogs, snowfams, ice sculptures.

In terms of weather, seasonal themes, and position of the Earth in its orbit, winter is better. It's also the season of my birthday and the season of Christmas. And there are no bugs either. But summer is better on the rest. In 2011, 2013, and 2014, July was the best month. In 2010 and 2017, August is.

I'm not too fond of either but I'll take winter over summer any day. At least if I get cold I can add more layers, with summer I can only go down to my skin..and then what?! I hate the heat too much lol

Summer, because winter just lasts forever, it's amazing in like December and January), but then it gets old. Then again, summer gets old too when it's September 24th and there's a heat wave. But it's more tolerable than when winter gets awful I think.

Back