Do you prefer Summer or Winter?

I despise winter. It's depressing and always dark x . x Plus no matter how many layers I put on, I'm still shivering cold. I hate the rain and I'm not into snow either. It's incredibly dangerous to drive in snow. Winter is only nice if you're inside.

I much prefer summer. Nice and warm. The days are longer so I'm not getting out of work when it's already dark. Sunshine is always happier anyways c: I much prefer summer fashion as well.

Idk tbh I like and dislike both... I freaking hate all the bugs in the summer and hate sweating a lot lol. But in winter it's harder to get around (like in terms of public transit and shiz). And wearing so many layers is annoying bc when I take then off after I;ve reached a certain location it's like, where tf do I put all my stuff. xD

I prefer winter. I like the cold. Summer is too hot and humid for me plus I tend to get overheated kind of fast. I like dressing up in comfy clothing like sweaters and flannels and putting on cute winter hats. I also enjoy wearing fuzzy socks and blankets! Another aspect of winter I like is the holidays. It's fun going into stores and seeing there seasonal items on display. Going into shops and smelling the scented candles and lotions is something I always like to do haha

Overall I prefer warmer weather because I hate the cold, but I hate all the bugs in summer lol
I also like wearing cute autumn/winter clothes, so both have their pros and cons

I'm sure I'm a broken record by now, but Winter without any question. Winter is the one season where it's most comfortable to be outside. Sometimes it'll be chilly, or even dare-I-say, cold, but it's nothing that a couple of layers can't take care of (whereas, there is no escaping heat). Cold nights make it easy to sleep under several layers of covers, which is the absolute best. Bugs are reduced if not completely absent (where I live, that only happens for a short time, but I'll take what I can get)...

Plus, I just love the aesthetic of winter. The bare trees, the yellow/brown grasses mixed with the green evergreens. Don't get me wrong, I like colorful flowers and everything, but winter is actually how I best like nature. And snow/ice are beautiful. A rare occurrence in winters as of late.

The one and only thing I can say I don't like about winter is how dry my skin gets. In the last several years my hands have gotten so dry that they've cracked and bled, and just generally hurt all of the time.

I love winter here on the west coast because it's nice and cool all day, makes it very pleasant to be outside. However I'm not too fond of winter back on the east coast where I used to live because dealing with 10 feet of snow every day is not my idea of fun. Summer everywhere is not my thing either because it's just either too hot or too humid and also because of all the bugs!

Last edited:
Out of the two listed, then summer, but I'm more of a spring person myself, the hues of the newly-blossomed plants and the perfectly mild weather make it one of my favorites, especially on a rainy day

Last edited:
Winter. Because you can always bundle up when it's cold, but when it's hot you can only take off so much before it's illegal.

I'd like to add that in the UK its very rare for it to actually be good snow, its either no snow or so little that its the horrible slushy snow. (The black/grey gritty snow on the road sides)

Although in the summer my bedroom gets way too stuffy, which can make it terrible working conditions on a computer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk tbh I like and dislike both... I freaking hate all the bugs in the summer and hate sweating a lot lol. But in winter it's harder to get around (like in terms of public transit and shiz). And wearing so many layers is annoying bc when I take then off after I;ve reached a certain location it's like, where tf do I put all my stuff. xD

I can relate to both sides. My bedroom at night gets swamped with moths. Or in winter, when you try to take off/ remember to take your stuff at school/college. It's a huge pain in the butt

- - - Post Merge - - -

burn summer

That's cold :)

Overall I prefer warmer weather because I hate the cold, but I hate all the bugs in summer lol
I also like wearing cute autumn/winter clothes, so both have their pros and cons

God forbid an angry wasp/hornet gets into the bedroom, its the most terrifying experience ever :D

I much prefer winter. I'm not a big fan of snow but I do like the cold. Where I live we're having a heat wave, when we should be beginning to have fall-like weather. I haaaate it. We had to plug in our air conditioners again!

I just want to wear sweaters and boots again, and not be sweating with frizzy hair all the time :c

I love winter because in my country (the UK) it gets very cold in that particular season, and for the past two summers I've gone on holiday with my family. The country we go to is too hot for me - I hate it when it's too hot.

The best thing about winter is that it normally snows around February, which is my birthday month! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Christmas.
WHAT?! :(:(:(

Last edited:
I vastly prefer Winter over Summer. I'll take colder temperatures over heat and miserable humidity, I prefer that the sun goes down earlier in the Autumn and Winter, and while ice can make driving a hassle and occasionally dangerous, snow can make things look pretty scenic.

winter! i like the vibe more and i dont mind putting on a few extra layers to keep warm :,)

shame though because my summer wardrobe is much cuter haha

Hands down winter! I love wearing warm clothing and staying in the warmth of indoors. Being from the south, I honestly hate the summer weather and the heat. Also, the scenery of winter snow is beautiful.

Winter all the way! I can tolerate the cold MUCH more than the heat!

Winter - true Canadian I suppose :p But I really just like long clothes and coats :)
(Winter in ACNL is also my favourite)

Back