• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What would you like being woken up to?

I'm adding rainy, cloudy weather to the things I'd like being woken up to! lol

When its dark outside, and you feel all cuddly and snuggly in your blankets until you force yourself to wake up (basically my everyday morning)

A damn good cup of coffee, some donuts, a thunderstorm outside, loss of some weight and maybe someone blasting some awesome music. Yeah, that'd be perfect.

A light shake on the shoulders, with a hot drink and donuts downstairs. It's dark outside, I look like a mess, but I still come down for food.

tbh I love waking up at like 5am. I love waking up early and having a few hours to myself. so, waking up to the sky still being dark? hell yeah

clear skin
nice hair
good grades
popularity
chocolate pudding
more muscle mass
less body fat
more freckles
and a partridge in a pear tree
I just wouldn't care bout my hair...
I second more "frecks" freckles are adorable on anything
Also. Waking up at 7 am feeling restful and playing miitomo Fe heroes etc.. with earbuds in till I have to get up. I've done this before and loved it! Fyi. Being homeschooled means I don't have to be up till generally 8 30 :) or later sometimes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I would love to wake up to a Saturday!
And a deeper understanding of the 2 languages I'm trying to learn. But that's unrealistic XD

I like waking up next to my boyfriend. Also, waking up to a clean room, a glass of water and something to look forward to can't be beaten.

snuggles and kisses. Or clear skin if that's too much to ask

My Calc professor telling me I got an A on my midterm.

But I doubt that'll happen xDD

I just don't want to wake up to an alarm

I don't have an alarm. I wake up periodically throughout the night (even for a few seconds) and I look at the clock at the end of my bed and have to associate that with my sleeping. lol it's weird... basically... I'm my own alarm.

Back