Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What would you like being woken up to?

Personally, I'd like to be woken up to coffee just the way
I like it and donuts that I like. That'd be the bomb dot com.

Last edited:
Without a headache in a bed that's comfortable and not too warm or too cold. It's awesome when you wake up rested and don't have any responsibilities or things that you need to hurry for. If I would've slept badly, food or nice things wouldn't really fix it - although the circumstances would be better. I'd prefer just waking up rested without anything that I have to do.

clear skin
nice hair
good grades
popularity
chocolate pudding
more muscle mass
less body fat
more freckles
and a partridge in a pear tree

rain or snow. it's even better when i don't have to get up and go out in said rain or snow.

Kinda gross at the same time but I like being woken up by my dog licking me. I usually grab her and cuddle her for a while before I have to take her out to pee lol. And no I wouldn't substitute that with a partner in bed, that would be the worst night sleep (I hate sharing beds with humans lol).

I love to be woken up to with the window half opened and a nice breeze.
With canaries singing to each other.
And the sound of chicks chirping.
As well as the sun set out.
Also, with a cup of cappuccino. Nothing beats that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I forgot. I’d love to wake up to the thought of not having to go to work.
Which is why I hate mornings.

No responsibilities and a day off. I have two more days off until I start work again. Three more weeks until I start my final exams. I'd also LOOOVE to wake up without nausea, thank you very much! (I blame my medication for my nausea).

but what if i don't wanna wake up ? . ?

probably a day off and a pile of money would help lmao

Back