Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (34) +
Heyyo_

Im resetting my town and was wondering if anyone could hold some stuff for me whilst im gone around 15 minutes? I'm willing to pay around 5TBT?

If you're interested please VM me and i'll be over right away :)

Last edited:
I usually dont have any good map layouts or I don't like the villagers I begin with.
Could you help out in anyway, im a lil bit desperate?

I usually dont have any good map layouts or I don't like the villagers I begin with.
Could you help out in anyway, im a lil bit desperate?

Villagers can be changed out. Do not worry about that, bud. I personally just worry about the layout. I like everything being centralized (maybe way too much), re-tail being close to the dock, campsite being able to go next to campground, and space for a park and an orchard. I'll help you out by letting you use my beaches to hold some stuff.

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much!
Ill be really quick I promise, I've added your friend code just let me know when your gate is open :)

Thank you sooo much!
Ill be really quick I promise, I've added your friend code just let me know when your gate is open :)

Have you thought of a town name? A character name?

Think of one that suits you. That's what makes you want to keep your town more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you sooo much!

By the way, I have opened. I'm in the midst of landscaping and town is a WIP. So, don't judge. ;)

I have everything planned out, don't worry

Raskell I have a few more things to put on the beach if thats okay?

Last edited:
Back