• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much should my art be priced?

princesse

Ball is life :)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pavé
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (200) +
I have not been very active on this site at a l l wow
I've improved greatly since the last time I was here
1464027005978.jpg

^ this is my old art piece that I was selling at 30 tbt each

ezgif.com-optimize (1).jpgPSX_20170822_042140.jpg
ayy.jpgezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
How much would you pay for art like this?

Yo holy **** you've improved so much!!! That's a amazing!! I'd definitely pay at least 200 tbt for a bust shot!

J e s u s
I agree with himeki, definitely over 200 tbt!!!

Haha, I'm in a pretty similar boat to you ^^ took a three year break and was very confused with pricing. I used to do stuff for free, but now it's around 300tbt a piece. (looking at my old art was pretty embarrassing for me :p )

I would say consider how much time you put into it and go from there. If you put a long time into it charge more. Personally having people pick their own prices has worked out for me, but you can always refuse someone if they're wasting your time with a very low price.

200tbt+ sounds like the right ballpark, but I'd say charge differently for each thing. People seem to like having backgrounds and props, and you could charge extra for those. People don't seem to have much interest in things like couple pics, but if someone was to request one I'd say you could charge 65% extra. People also seem to like images they can use for signatures, so small pictures, or pictures that are easy to resize (flat colours mainly) are pretty popular. Just make sure you're getting paid what you think you deserve, as your time is pretty valuable of a thing to give to people ^^

around like 200 tbt, im not good at pricing but that's amazing.

Last edited:
Ooo and also how much for a pixel like this?
https://sta.sh/02f6nmg9ug38

again depends on time, but personally I think this is also worth 200+, it's full body and animated, so perhaps even 300+

I'd try see if you can make a max height of 250px version, as that's sig height. animated pixels that are sig sized would be very popular imo!

again depends on time, but personally I think this is also worth 200+, it's full body and animated, so perhaps even 300+

I'd try see if you can make a max height of 250px version, as that's sig height. animated pixels that are sig sized would be very popular imo!

Ah i see.
Thanks again!

Back