Giveaway [CLOSED] Free Unorderable Stuff! (Balloons, Gracie, RV items, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it'll just be a couple minutes, I have someone visiting my RV at the moment. But I'll head straight to your town once they're done. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready now, I'm on my way.

I added a real wild painting to my list of items, if anyone's looking for that one. One of my villagers ran up to me and basically forced me to buy it from them. Fortunately, it wasn't a forgery, according to Reese.

Blob, please add my friend code and open your gate, and I'll drop off the white carnation in your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, frogkisses, I'll look for your gate now. :)

Ooh, could I pretty please get the dishwasher? I wondered if there was a sink to go with the new kitchen stuff... I haven't looked through all the new items yet.

Edit: I'm constantly cycling people in and out so my void is NOT clear if that matters...

Last edited:
Certainly, Meliara! I'll add you after this delivery I'm making. Please open your gate once I've added you, and I'll drop off the kitchen dishwasher in your town.

If this is still open, I'd like to take the ramen and kiddie meal if that's ok! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back