• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Free Unorderable Stuff! (Balloons, Gracie, RV items, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get pilot goggles, throwing beans and a red carnation please?

Last edited:
Yes to everyone. I'll get your items ready, add you all, and look for your gates in just a few minutes. :)

You're welcome, Huseyin!

I think maybe you were AFK, gingersnap, but I left the Wii U in your town when I visited. :)

Also, the NN ID is a Nintendo Network ID, and if you don't have one, you can leave that spot blank on your sidebar.

Last edited:
You're welcome, Huseyin!

I think maybe you were AFK, gingersnap, but I left the Wii U in your town when I visited. :)

Also, the NN ID is a Nintendo Network ID, and if you don't have one, you can leave that spot blank on your sidebar.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, lol. Thank you so much ~
I was having a dump
I was AFK, so thanks for leaving that there for me!

May I get the Yule log/rice balls?

I'm Adriok in Old Leaf

Last edited:
Anyone want anything that I'm offering? I might do a full clear-out of what I've got and start accumulating new things if nobody wants these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back