• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED] Free Unorderable Stuff! (Balloons, Gracie, RV items, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I'M ONLY GIVING OUT ITEMS RIGHT AWAY, PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO HOLD ONTO THEM FOR LATER

I've got a bunch of random items that I don't want that are just clogging up my storage. Anyone who wants this stuff can have it! You can pick and choose whatever items you like, or if you want all of them at once, that's fine, too! I just want some room in my locker again. ^o^;>

I'll open and close this thread depending on whether or not I have anything left to give away at the time. I accumulate stuff pretty quickly, so probably this thread will be open a lot.

I'll deliver the items to your town, so please open your gate once I've added your friend code.

Items Currently Available:

Welcome Amiibo:
garden lantern
iron garden chair
watermelon

GracieGrace:
cowboy boots
stripe shoes
funky wig
hot dog hat
acid-washed pants
pulse tank
pleather vest
circuit tank
hot dot tank
brown argyle skirt

Nintendo Items:
Coin
blue Pikmin (hat)
Samus mask x 2
? Block
Midna's Mask x 2
Blue Falcon
mushroom mural (wallpaper)

Flowers and Plants:
perfect apples (lots of them!)

Balloons:
green balloon
bunny p. balloon x 2
heart p. balloon x 2

Other:
Lobo's pic
sketchbook
concrete wall (Saharah)
gold ore x 1
throwing beans x 2
silver shovel
wheat bundle x 2

Last edited:
Hello again! Would you mind if I answered for another giveaway? XD

Ha we just made a trade shortly ago but this time I'm getting the following items for my 2nd characters home:
1 ABD
2 blue roses
Valiant statue
Neutral painting
Witch hat/robe
Wall mounted tv
Swirl soft serve
Sushi tray
Pink bunny balloon

Thank you!

Not sure what you mean, zoshi.

Okay, I'll bring those items to your town now, MayorMya. :)

Not sure what you mean, zoshi.

Okay, I'll bring those items to your town now, MayorMya. :)

I just meant that I already participated in one of your giveaways very recently ;) If I could, may I have one of the ABDs, the golden items, and whatever else you feel like bringing?

Oh, that's just fine, zoshi! I can bring you everything else that's left if you want it all. :)

Oh, that's just fine, zoshi! I can bring you everything else that's left if you want it all. :)

That's so generous of you, thank you so much! Gates are open whenever you're ready :)

Let me know when your gates are open, and I'll deliver the items to your towns.

---

On my way, zoshi!

Last edited:
Someone is in my town right now doing a tbt trade. Mind waiting 15 minutes? If not it's fine

Okay! I'm on my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's all of the items I had for now. I'll update this thread later when I accumulate some more. :)

I've got some more stuff to give away. Does anyone want the items that I have today?

I just have the one pink carnation at the moment. But you're welcome to it and the kimono sandals. I'll add your FC now, please open your gate so I can drop them off. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please let me know when your gate is open, and I'll bring the carnation and the sandals to your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to leave. I'll be putting those items back on my giveaway list. Please let me know if you still want them if you're still around and I still have them.

I'll be selling the orderable stuff to Retail soon if nobody wants it. But I'll hang onto the unorderable things and continue to offer them to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back