Buying Buying hybrid tulips, sweet olive starts, pink/white azalea starts clovers. igb tbt

MayorMya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (41) +
Every little bit helps! Every day I'm getting closer to finishing my town and these items I'm looking for I'm lacking. Whatever you offer will be great no matter if it's only 1 tulip or 1 bush, it helps. It will be a name your price thing. I also have a WA item thread that I'm selling stuff on if you wanna trade with those (will link shortly.)

*I don't mind if I open my gates or I come pick them up*
(If I have to pickup, my character will be named Allison from Honeybee and if you're dropping off, I will be mayor Mya)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hey I have some sweet olive starts and azalea starts if you're interested. They'd be 2 tbt each (I have to see how many I have exactly)

I have 4 olive starts, 3 white azalea starts, 2 pink azalea starts, 3 pink tulips, and 59 black tulips :)

I believe I have ten of each starter (sweet olive, pink azalea, and white azalea), and a few black and pink tulips. I still need to count my extras. As for the price, would 1 tbt-2 tbt bells per item be ok? I won't be available to trade for a while sadly.

Last edited:
Would you prefer 1tbt or 2tbt each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup ^^ Can I drop off? My town doesn't have much space for dropping items in big batches like this

Yes you may drop off! I'll add you and open gates

i have 38 pink azalea and 7 white azalea starts i've been trying to get rid of, if you'd like them :)
heading to bed actually rn, but i'll check for an answer asap in the morning!

I have about 50-70 clovers if you need them still ^^

Yes I'll definitely take those Hyoon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have 38 pink azalea and 7 white azalea starts i've been trying to get rid of, if you'd like them :)
heading to bed actually rn, but i'll check for an answer asap in the morning!

Alright thank you! Goodnight

2tbt is fine. I'll take 50 clovers for 100tbt
Pick up or drop off?

Last edited:
Back