Planet X didn't kill us & Im disappointed

Not confirmed until all of the world successfully gets through Saturday. :p

Seriously though, I don't know how many of these "the world is going to end" dates I've lived through now. The world is probably going to end eventually, but not a random day that some crazy conspiracy theorist says so.

man, I've stopped even being able to take the things saying the World's gonna end seriously because it seems like they pop up at least one a year and are all false, time and time again. Heck, even the main person who made this theory widespread even changed his mind about it ending, so if that doesn't show that all the "oh no the world is ending" theroies are pure bulls*** I don't know what does

Last edited:
I'm really not a fan of stuff like this anymore since a bunch of people committed suicide because they didn't want to suffer during the end of the world in 2012. Stuff like this gets taken really seriously sometimes and it can be dangerous.

The world did end. Everyone lost wifi for 5 seconds and now we're all imagining the world.

I honestly didn't know about it until my brother googled it and started freaking out. And by freaking out, I mean sobbing loudly for literally half an hour. It took three phone calls to our parents and a giant hug from me for him to stop coughing and crying. He even wanted to call 911 because he was so scared! Though I do feel bad because he's my little brother, a small part of me makes me want to shake my head because my brother is crying like a baby at the age of 12.

Just goes to show how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know there was another one of these. Wonder what the next ridiculous theory will be?

same tbh put me out of my misery goddamn

jk i haven't even heard of this whole planet x thing. gonna google and read more about it in a bit. i always love all these crazy end of the world prophecies.

I honestly didn't know about it until my brother googled it and started freaking out. And by freaking out, I mean sobbing loudly for literally half an hour. It took three phone calls to our parents and a giant hug from me for him to stop coughing and crying. He even wanted to call 911 because he was so scared! Though I do feel bad because he's my little brother, a small part of me makes me want to shake my head because my brother is crying like a baby at the age of 12.
Um, I'm honestly not being rude, but that's an extreme reaction for someone who is 12.

at this rate the world probably will end before Nintendo ever gets around to releasing another proper Animal Crossing game... :rolleyes:

Lets be honest though, if this planet X was to collide into us, then we would be able to see them planet course to hit us from the sky. Do you see a giant space rock in the sky right now? Probably not

Last edited:
The world has ended, folks. I hope you're all going to be okay in these dark times. The rapture has taken the best people, and now us sinners are left here to suffer the wrath of the Devil himself. Goodbye, TBT.

Back