• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Planet X didn't kill us & Im disappointed

From the amount of doomsdays I've survived, I think the only theory that holds any sort of tangible evidence is that I am a super human and/or god to still be alive after them all.

Is everything on this forum depressing?

I know life sucks, but the constant depressing here is kind of getting on my nerves. It's annoying.

Last edited:
Is everything on this forum depressing?

I know life sucks, but the constant depressing here is kind of getting on my nerves. It's annoying.

Well if we weren't depressed and lonely, we wouldn't be talking to random strangers on an animal crossing forum.

I also just remembered a few weeks ago seeing a video titled "this is September 23rd, 2017" in my YouTube recommended, I didn't watch it though.

Well if we weren't depressed and lonely, we wouldn't be talking to random strangers on an animal crossing forum.

I also just remembered a few weeks ago seeing a video titled "this is September 23rd, 2017" in my YouTube recommended, I didn't watch it though.
You have a point.

The world was suppose to end on my birthday, but it didn't.

Guys guys. On December 24th the world will end!
Puyos and tetrominos will collide in the world's most deadly swap game!

I haven't heard of this until around 6-7 PM yesterday and knew nothing would've happened since this has been "foresighted" a ton in the past.

Tbh i feel awkard saying this but it lowkey kinda scared me

with all the natural disasters that have been happening (like 3 hurricanes this month) it was kinda spooky

tbh I don't know why people always get so worked up about these end of the world predictions, when humanity's doing a pretty fine job at killing itself off

Back