• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Modern Towns

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I saw a picture on a thread a couple days ago, and it was a picture of someone in front of their house and a bunch of road paths on the ground to represent a street. I thought it was pretty cool and told myself to visit it, but I never did and now I forgot what DA that was. So now I'm looking for some modern towns, preferably ones similar to the one I just explained, but I'll take anything. I'm killing time before I have to go over to a villagers house so I'll be checking back on this thread :)

sol (5F00-001A-86DC) and Highway (1C00-0028-2D9F) come to mind.

Pixel-4B00-0073-1B66 A Purple Modern Town

The only one I know is Sundrive: 7C00-007E-891F

Yes! This is the second town I visited and I'm pretty sure this is it. I love the roads and it looks so real, this is such a great town guys you have to visit it

- - - Post Merge - - -

sol (5F00-001A-86DC) and Highway (1C00-0028-2D9F) come to mind.

I visited Highway, I really like it. I thought that was the town I was looking for at first but it's not once I realized there were letters on the road. Thank you so much!

Cat Isle is by a user here. I visited their dream when I was looking at particular villagers and was blown away by how neat a modern town could look. Here's the DA: 4E00-0042-4F8A

Back