Modern Towns

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I saw a picture on a thread a couple days ago, and it was a picture of someone in front of their house and a bunch of road paths on the ground to represent a street. I thought it was pretty cool and told myself to visit it, but I never did and now I forgot what DA that was. So now I'm looking for some modern towns, preferably ones similar to the one I just explained, but I'll take anything. I'm killing time before I have to go over to a villagers house so I'll be checking back on this thread :)

The only one I know is Sundrive: 7C00-007E-891F

Yes! This is the second town I visited and I'm pretty sure this is it. I love the roads and it looks so real, this is such a great town guys you have to visit it

- - - Post Merge - - -

sol (5F00-001A-86DC) and Highway (1C00-0028-2D9F) come to mind.

I visited Highway, I really like it. I thought that was the town I was looking for at first but it's not once I realized there were letters on the road. Thank you so much!

Cat Isle is by a user here. I visited their dream when I was looking at particular villagers and was blown away by how neat a modern town could look. Here's the DA: 4E00-0042-4F8A

Back