• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Tree saplings, bush starts and clovers! -closed,for now-

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Paying Igb or btb, preferably igb, the fair left me btb broke.
Any bushes and trees.
I need a bunch of everything, maybe 30 or so for each tree type, as many bushes as I can get and
the same for the clovers.

Thanks

EDIT- Thanks to some nice, helpful players, I have a bunch of gardening stuff to sort through, I'm not sure if I'll need anymore for now.

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey ably :) i can get you 38 pink azalea and 7 white azalea bushes for free if you'd like them (i've been trying to clear out my hoarded storage lately :'))
i'm heading out for a couple hours, but if you'd like them, i can hold them for you until a lil later tonight

I have some bushes if you'd like? Need to see what I have exactly, but I know I have a few azalea's (white and pink) that are cluttering my storage. You can have them for free btw ^^

Give a few minutes to gather the funds, pft7
That's very kind Misera, I'll give you something for them though.

Give a few minutes to gather the funds, pft7
That's very kind Misera, I'll give you something for them though.

Aww that's sweet, if you insist then in can be whatever you want. I'm about to head out but I can post here again/VM you when I'm back

Ok, will this be pick up or delivery?
Sorry for being slow my internet is being odd.

Hi! I can get you: 30 Saplings, 6 Cedar Saplings, 6 Clovers, 8 Holly, 1 Sweet-Olive, 19 Pink Hydrangea, 18 Pink Azalea, 16 White Azalea, and 26 Blue Hydrangeas.

Hi! I can get you: 30 Saplings, 6 Cedar Saplings, 6 Clovers, 8 Holly, 1 Sweet-Olive, 19 Pink Hydrangea, 18 Pink Azalea, 16 White Azalea, and 26 Blue Hydrangeas.

Wow, are you willing to part with all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd go with delivery I think.

Ok, Gates the Cascdes are open, thank you very much.

Back