• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone have Muffy in their town I could visit and talk to?

WitchOfMiracles

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi there, I was thinking about getting the villager Muffy for my town but before I do that I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me visit their town and talk to her for a while so I can see if I really like her enough to want her to move into my town. Thanks.

I do, though I'm in the process of completely revamping my town so it's a little bare in areas at present! Let me know if you'd like to stop by and meet the little goth princess; I'd be happy to host you. :blush:

I do, though I'm in the process of completely revamping my town so it's a little bare in areas at present! Let me know if you'd like to stop by and meet the little goth princess; I'd be happy to host you. :blush:

I'm on now if you're available! I'd like to come over and just chat with Muffy for a little while to see what I think of her and that's all.

I'm on now if you're available! I'd like to come over and just chat with Muffy for a little while to see what I think of her and that's all.

Sure, sounds good to me! My FC is 0662-3435-5538 and I'll go ahead and add you right now. I'll open my gates as soon as I see that you've added me. :blush:

I'm Eyedol of Oniville.

I'll make sure to find her this time before opening up. What a jerk.

Back