Anyone have Muffy in their town I could visit and talk to?

WitchOfMiracles

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi there, I was thinking about getting the villager Muffy for my town but before I do that I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me visit their town and talk to her for a while so I can see if I really like her enough to want her to move into my town. Thanks.

I do, though I'm in the process of completely revamping my town so it's a little bare in areas at present! Let me know if you'd like to stop by and meet the little goth princess; I'd be happy to host you. :blush:

I do, though I'm in the process of completely revamping my town so it's a little bare in areas at present! Let me know if you'd like to stop by and meet the little goth princess; I'd be happy to host you. :blush:

I'm on now if you're available! I'd like to come over and just chat with Muffy for a little while to see what I think of her and that's all.

I'm on now if you're available! I'd like to come over and just chat with Muffy for a little while to see what I think of her and that's all.

Sure, sounds good to me! My FC is 0662-3435-5538 and I'll go ahead and add you right now. I'll open my gates as soon as I see that you've added me. :blush:

I'm Eyedol of Oniville.

I'll make sure to find her this time before opening up. What a jerk.

Back