Surveys for money? A scam?

global test market is legit but slow, my friend uses it but I gave up, might as well just get a fast food job

The only good one is Google Surveys (or w/e it's called) since it's safe and actually deposits some semblance of money in your Play Store.

Long story short, your information that you put in the site is sold and used for marketing/advertising companies. Furthermore your information is not safe there. If you don't want your house mail or your email to be flooded with spam, don't sign up. Furthermore, there are better ways you can spend your time to make money. Here is a good post on ways you can make money from the internet for basically nothing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1tx8yg/most_common_beer_money_sites_do_not_create/

uhh, i once saw my dad going to a lot of these surverys for money and i think it worked out for him? but for me to be honest it's a waste of time and you're most likely going to come across sketchy websites

The only good one is Google Surveys (or w/e it's called) since it's safe and actually deposits some semblance of money in your Play Store.

Google Rewards. Yeah, it gives something like 12p for each really easy questionnaire (the first couple give more to entice you), but they are so far and few between that you'll even struggle to get the cheapest in-app purchase with most games. Fortunately, it can be used in conjunction with other payment methods.

Oh, and anything you earn expires after 12 months, so you can't really save anything up.

From what I've seen, most of the time it's a scam or they make the actual money rewards absurdly hard to get, but I guess it depends on what you do and what source you get the surveys from

I stay away from things like that because it honestly seems fake, nor do I really have OR want to spend the time filling out a survey that I don't care about. I don't think all are fake, but I'm sure a generous amount of them are... idk maybe I'm wrong but like the way they advertise it just seems so sketchy imo.

I always do surveys while watching TV and it's a great way to make some extra pocketmoney!
I've been using them since June and bought 90% of my steam library with it thanks to bundles.

bsz6SJA.png

I can't really give an estimate, but feel free to count the screenshot together if you please.
I've also made $30 in Steam gift cards and $20 in Amazon gift cards outside of PayPal.

RewardingWays (aka KeepRewarding, SuperPay.me, ...) and GlobalTestMarket are the highest paying services outside of US/UK. They both pay around $0,80 - $2 for their best surveys, with RW you can make up to $2 on a normal day and they pay out at $1 and GTM only pays out at $40 so it will take you about a month depending on your luck.

I'm also using PrizeRebel which pays $5 per 500 points (usually $1 a day) and Swagbucks which pays $5 for 899 points or a $5 Steam gift card for 500 points (which I mentioned before).

I started doing surveys using Ipsoy and they only pay out in Amazon gift cards. They pay decently, but other sites are better (unless you're looking for Amazon giftcards as a European).

Overall, RewardingWays is the best for quick money, but once you earn too much they'll mark your account and you'll have to prove your identity to them after waiting on your ticket for months. PrizeRebel and Swagbucks have a great support team, but only half as many offers and you can only pay out at $5. All of them will result with about $1-$3 a day, but RW sometimes offers $2-$3 for a single survey so it goes a lot quicker if you're lucky enough.

To me it feels like they?re a waste of time and half of them are scams anyway, so I tend to stay away from them

I only do Google Opinion Awards on Android, usually spend that money on a comic book, microtransaction or music.

I used to play InboxDollars, I've gotten a total of maybe $80 from surveys & videos, so that's a legitimate website, it's really time consuming and at times frustrating because sometimes surveys don't work or you get disqualified or never even qualify for at all in the first place.

Back