• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Notification for deleted VM not going away

Warrior

Ultimate Warrior
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Hey please let me know if there's anyway to get rid of this notification. Someone left a vm on my page, but then deleted it, however the notification refuses to go away. Please let me know if there's anything I can do?

I've had this problem before. Had to solve it myself. You probably are going to have to select all VM's and manually delete it. (I cant really remember, I solved this long ago)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Before you do anything, actually, are you sure its a VM thats causing the problem?

Yeah I'm pretty sure what's happening is the notification is telling me to read the vm, but since it's not there, the notification can't be cleared

I've received a VM recently and I'm also currently facing the same problem. The notification will refuse to disappear no matter how many times I click on it. Not sure what to do, it has occurred in the past but I can't remember what actually solved it.

Crap. Umm... Try deleting all your PM's. Its either that or your vm's.

I cannot delete the vm, while other vms are selectable, the one causing the problem is not.

I went ahead and hard deleted the VM that's causing the issue. Let me know if that solved the problem!

Back