• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ed moved in the worst place ever

Blob

٩( ᐛ )و
Bells
Isabelle
White Lily
Tasty Cake
I was time travelling to get bushes and saplings for my town when Ed moved in my town and he deleted some of my trees,bushes and carnations and that's not all, he deleted my brick path and now I definitely need him to move out.
Does anyone have any tips to make him move out quickly?

Scan him in with another card.

And, he can't destroy paths with the new
update unless your whole town was pathed.

Aw :( I'll echo the post above, scan in a card and kick him out.
Don't worry, it's happened to all of us.

I heard just not talking to the villager will make them want to move out quicker than if you talk to them at all. That really sucks though. And also a quick question. When you said your whole town was pathed, what does that mean? Does it literally mean every open space of grass was covered by a path?

Is he your newest villager? (as in he is the 10th villager) if so, you can't move him out naturally. you gotta either use a card or lose one of your villagers to make him not the newest villager, which I don't think you want.

I heard just not talking to the villager will make them want to move out quicker than if you talk to them at all. That really sucks though. And also a quick question. When you said your whole town was pathed, what does that mean? Does it literally mean every open space of grass was covered by a path?

Yes but carnations are dotted around my town and bushes and trees but besides that everything is covered in designs. I also have spaces reserved for dream villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is he your newest villager? (as in he is the 10th villager) if so, you can't move him out naturally. you gotta either use a card or lose one of your villagers to make him not the newest villager, which I don't think you want.

He was my 10th villager but then Drake and Baabara moved out. I had been time travelling a lot to get him to move out but he never pings me. I can't force him to move out because the other amiibo cards I have are not dream villagers and I don't really want to move in amiibo villagers that I don't like because it is really hard to get them to move out.

Shari just moved in and deleted my path and carnations...
Sigh, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy doeeeesssssss thisssss haveeee toooo happppeeeennn toooo meeee???

Since Ed is new to your town, it'll be really easy to get him out. The method I use for villagers that have just moved in is talk to him until he requests something of you and either decline or fail the request. E.G if he asks for a fruit give him a rotten fruit, if he asks to come to your house, dig a hole so he can't follow you, if he asks to play hide n seek make sure you just walk off and don't try finding him etc.

Then, once you have failed or declined a task, hit him over the head with a net or toy hammer or push him around multiple times. Just do this each day and every so often just walk past him without doing anything and pretty soon he'll want to leave. The longer he's been in your town, the harder this will be though.

Or, most people just ignore villagers, but this doesn't usually work for me so just try things and be extra mean to him, man. The most likely time he'll move is if someone else is moving in, so if you're not comfortable with letting someone else move in it might be hard (unless your town is full)

Back