Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1174-0220-5840
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (11) +
So uhh...
Basically from time traveling so much a butt-load of flowers have been growing in my town and i need room to plant ma bby hybrids. So whoever wants to come and get some of that good kush (flowers) can come. When visiting my town please don't pick fruits, look for fossils, go freaking ask for for a fortune; Just get what you came for: flowers.
Y'all have free rein with all the flowers you see in the town, take as many as you want, go nuts.

Let me know if you want to come by :)
My town is Sotega and Mio (me) as mayor.
FC is under avatar cuz i dont feel like copying it :).

Last edited:
Can I come? :)
Edit: I can wait, just say when the town is available

Last edited:
I would love to come by, I am gathering a few items from your wishlist first though that I can drop off. :)

I would love to come by, I am gathering a few items from your wishlist first though that I can drop off. :)

oh wow! thats great! lemme know what the things are and what the price is and you can come by to drop off and pick up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can you actually wait about half an hour???? i hate to make you wait like this...

oh wow! thats great! lemme know what the things are and what the price is and you can come by to drop off and pick up :)
No need for payment, the flowers are fair enough for me. :) I am trying to grow hybrids so the more flowers the better for me haha. I should be ready in 10ish minutes, I only have a few items to drop off anyway but I may be able to order some of the other things on your list.

Back