Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
If you have one, how much would you be looking for? I have no idea what I should pay for one, there's some I really want but the prices all seem to be different. I'm looking for a set average price for one, and possibly will buy it from you if you're willing to sell!

(What I mean is the sweet feather, cool feather, fresh feather, etc...)

I'm selling a glam feather for 3.5k (although I'm contemplating selling for less, but not less than 3K)... it was the same availability as the sweet feather, but not as desired by members

- - - Post Merge - - -

hot and cool feathers are peaking at 1.5K, sweet feather is the most variable going upwards of 5K as said above.... I sold one early in the fair for i think 5 or 6 thousand.
Rad feather is "rare" but there isn't a market for it. An auction for one right now is at 1.6K despite it being more tickets than sweet feather. Tis the market here at TBT lol

Last edited:
I'm selling a glam feather for 3.5k (although I'm contemplating selling for less, but not less than 3K)... it was the same availability as the sweet feather, but not as desired by members

- - - Post Merge - - -

hot and cool feathers are peaking at 1.5K, sweet feather is the most variable going upwards of 5K as said above.... I sold one early in the fair for i think 5 or 6 thousand.
Rad feather is "rare" but there isn't a market for it. An auction for one right now is at 1.6K despite it being more tickets than sweet feather. Tis the market here at TBT lol

Thanks for the info! I probably won't get a sweet feather with tbt, maybe try to get a sweet deal out of the cheaper ones and then maybe trade for a sweet feather, or just keep them :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back