• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PWP/Flower Suggestions!!!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I am currently working on finishing up my town of Salem and I feel like I am just a few good things away from a complete and awesome town! So I was hoping I could get some people to peep my DA and tell me what they think would go well with the whole theme and everything!!

DA:5c00-0044-d294

Things in specific I am looking for:

-Something to do on the side of my maze, behind my pumpkin patch/fence. I was thinking MAYBE putting in a fourth home but I don't really know what I would do with it... maybe some pwp's would look ok there? I don't know what else would go with the pumpkin patch and maze... I wish that I could put a second fence but it's unique. =[

-FLOWERS! I have no idea what to do with my flowers... I have TONS of Black, Red, Orange, Yellow flowers(you can see my beaches) I even have like half of my secret storage stuffed with them... I do know what to do with them! I need suggestions, like maybe a neat pattern could be used to fill some of the empty spaces, but I don't like just huge plots of land stuffed with flowers, I tried making a border around stuff with them and it ended up looking tacky. So far the only for keeps flowers are the rose line by the train tracks...

I added in an area of flowers in front of my plaza and I think it looks nice! But there's still a lot of bare areas... any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Is your town based on the game Town of Salem? If not that's a funny coincidence, I love that game lol.

I feel like your orange and black flowers would look really nice for a spooky theme. I don't know what your town looks like but from your signature it looks sort of H A L L O W E E N Y? So they'd look great if you arranged them around the plaza or something

Last edited:
Is your town based on the game Town of Salem? If not that's a funny coincidence, I love that game lol.

I feel like your orange and black flowers would look really nice for a spooky theme. I don't know what your town looks like but from your signature it looks sort of H A L L O W E E N Y? So they'd look great if you arranged them around the plaza or something

No, it's not based on town of Salem, although I also like that game. :D

Yes it is a Hall��ween themed town, and it's going to be set in fall, that's why I have the fall colored flowers. Thanks for the suggestion.

In front of the plaza you could put an apple orchard or maybe just a small forest.

On the side of the maze you could put a lighthouse and maybe a cliff side path with no patterns, maybe it could be dirt, or clovers, or maybe just grass. You could also make it a spooky forest.

You could place the flowers in random spots with no specific pattern. They could be spread apart a little bit. If you still have too much you could sell them on tbt.

Last edited:
I say plant dead trees and cedar trees with a mix of black/red/and blue flowers + brown mushrooms + clovers for a haunted forest effect. I would visit your town but I'm currently in the middle of "studying" .-.
Also I think the Scarecrow PWP is pretty sp00ky along with the Cube Sculpture

I say plant dead trees and cedar trees with a mix of black/red/and blue flowers + brown mushrooms + clovers for a haunted forest effect. I would visit your town but I'm currently in the middle of "studying" .-.
Also I think the Scarecrow PWP is pretty sp00ky along with the Cube Sculpture

I do have dead trees here and there. I have a forest area in front of my evil witches house (from hansel and gretel) it's the only "spooky" place, everything else is just cutesy hall��ween themed. =D

And I have a ton of mushrooms I've been saving up. I think putting them in the forest is a great idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In front of the plaza you could put an apple orchard or maybe just a forest.

I'm in your town right now so I'll add to this post as I see the areas you need help with.

See, I was thinking that too, but with my other forest on the other side, and all my bushes, I don't know if that's too much trees...

Last edited:
See, I was thinking that too, but with my other forest on the other side, and all my bushes, I don't know if that's too much trees...

In my opinion, you can never have too many trees (unless it's to the point where you can't move around).

I'm looking at that part of town now and it has a lack of trees in my opinion. I just love trees which is why all of my towns are forests.

Last edited:
In my opinion, you can never have too many trees (unless it's to the point where you can't move around).

I'm looking at that part of town now and it has a lack of trees in my opinion. I just love trees which is why all of my towns are forests.

Yeah I was slowly filling in the forest bit with trees little at a time so I don't plant a bunch of duds on accident. If you're talking about the area in front of the plaza yeah I left that pretty blank intentionally since it has the border of trees. I considered continuing my rose/bush/tree border down that side as well. But I don't know how it'd look.

Last edited:
Do you have a DA I could visit to see what you're saying?

Back