• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Real Photo to Anime Drawing?

Danielkang2

Collectibles are for Sale
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
Can someone take a photo and draw it into anime art? I don't know how much art goes for~
Will pm photo reference if interested!

Last edited:
kinda a vague request??? I feel like you're gonna have to be a LOT more specific

kinda a vague request??? I feel like you're gonna have to be a LOT more specific
Like in what way? Never done this before. I just want a regular photo drawn into anime style xD.

Well what kinda photo is it? a portrait? an animal? a scene? what type of photo is it? real life, a screenshot, a game character? those are the kinda things we need to know to see if its in our wheel of skills and thus be able to say that we could attempt it.^.^"

I can pm. It's just a picture of a person. :p

i mean you dont really have to since idk if im interested at all bc im really not into doing art for other people but i mean as a general rule of thumb you should put this in the post itself? like when you buy art you usually post saying "buying an anime drawing of a real life person, will pm photo refs if interested!" since that means that people know what you want straight away instead of having to post askingyou

Back