White Tulip
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
April Birthstone (Diamond)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Sometimes when Saharah is in town and i pay her to change my wallpaper/carpet i run around trees and what not to try and make her not able to keep up with me lmao i also do this with isabel when she follows me for a pwp

I do this all the time. I love doing it to Nook the most when plotting a new house. Watching him jog around in a panic trying to keep up makes me smile. XD

Not on purpose but I did have a weird occurrence happen. I found her in my little zen garden/maze so I was trying to lead her out and she got caught on my bushes.

Then she stood there and stared at me when I walked away. She didn't even yell at me to slow down, just stared. I talked to her again and she asked if something was wrong; giving me two options to exit or continue.

Annnd everything continued on its merrily way. It was kind of spooky at first.

I never even thought of this, but I love the idea and will try it when I get the chance! Thanks!

Not on purpose but I did have a weird occurrence happen. I found her in my little zen garden/maze so I was trying to lead her out and she got caught on my bushes.

Then she stood there and stared at me when I walked away. She didn't even yell at me to slow down, just stared. I talked to her again and she asked if something was wrong; giving me two options to exit or continue.

That sounds awful! I have a maze as well, and in one little corner there is a stump with bushes closing in a 1x1 space like this:

BSB
BXB
BBB

the other day Coco decided to sit on the stump, which they can only do facing camera, so when she jumped off... she was stuck in that little hole, it took me forever to get that little place in there so I didn't want to dig anything up to free her. I didn't know if she'd get out but then thankfully another of my villagers suggested Hide and Seek and she was one of the hiders, so it freed her! XD

I do this literally every time a villager / character follows me. It's especially funny for lazy villagers xP

I noticed Sahara doesn't really communicate the same way with our characters like the other special NPCs. She won't dance with us either TT.TT

Anyways yes I do this all the time, especially with my jock villagers... I want to give them a workout :p

All the time! I take them on runs around town, everywhere but our destination - love when they get flustered :blush:

I do this all the time. I love doing it to Nook the most when plotting a new house. Watching him jog around in a panic trying to keep up makes me smile. XD

Agree, he's the funniest!

I do this all the time with Isabella and Nook whenever I'm plot resetting. Idk why it's so funny, but it's cute when characters are struggling to keep up with your villager. GOTTA GO FAST!!!!!

Oh man I do this all the time lol, I basically take it as a personal challenge to throw Isabelle off my tail because she follows behind you pretty closely! I also love doing it to Nook because he's so slow and I love watching him waddling along trying to catch you in his dumb little coat lol ;)

Every time I get a character following me I take them to a few places around town and snap pics :')
"Me and Isabelle hanging out at the park!" I'm sure poor Isabelle just wants to set up the pwp already lmao

Every time I get a character following me I take them to a few places around town and snap pics :')
"Me and Isabelle hanging out at the park!" I'm sure poor Isabelle just wants to set up the pwp already lmao

Hahaha I'm also guilty of this! :blush:

Back