• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Critique my town pls (need hybrid ideas/pwp placement)

Mellyjan3

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
April Birthstone (Diamond)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
A few things you should know first:

• The right side of my town is eventually going to be filled with gold roses in every space
  • the left side is eventually going to be filled with blue roses except for the side of the town plaza between it and the campsite which is going to be filled with blue pansy.
  • All of my bushes are y/r hibiscus
  • ignore the paths outside the right section lol they're just placements for clovers
  • i really only want the zen pwps, and garden-esque/floral pwps. I also like the street lamps and fairytale benches just need ideas on where to place.

The right side of my town is exactly how i want it minus some villagers houses, lolly's is really the only permanent.
I am open to ideas for patterns in hybrids as i love blue roses but realize its a bit boring to have them everywhere singularly. I really want to do something with red carnations, purple pansies, and black cosmos.

If you leave a lengthy response ill gift you with pink carnations and bells, and this doesn't apply to only one person/post.

Da: 4D00-0094-6C58

Back