South Park

Nuclear Bingo

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
South Park has always been political, but Trey and Matt have been focusing on current events much more than just a parody of American culture and society as of late. I like the show, and I do like how Trey and Matt make the show about whatever they please, even if I disagree with it. South Park is a very enjoyable show to me. I'd like to see your thoughts on past seasons and the current as well.

I really like South Park, especially the seasons before the chef died. Haven't watched the last few seasons, though.

To be honest, I didn't like the last season at all. It just seemed really boring. I did watch the most recent one and I did laugh a lot.

i haven't seen much of the new episodes but i quite like what i've seen. some episodes are a hit and miss but the current event parodies are always pretty good c:

havent watched it in years, but i enjoyed the early seasons. especially liked Mega-Robert Smith from The Cure

I grew up watching South Park so I LOVE it! I do believe some episodes are very tasteless, but I appreciate some that actually deal with real issues, like how "The F Word" tried to deal with a gay slur. My favorite characters have to be Kenny and Mike Makowski. I kinda wish Mike got more screen time cause the times he showed up made me laugh a lot with his 'per say' comments.

To be honest, I didn't like the last season at all. It just seemed really boring. I did watch the most recent one and I did laugh a lot.

yeah the 2016 season was meh. I liked how they focused on Gerald but I'm still surprised they're doing the Cartman and Heidi thing from last season. It is interesting to see Cartman in a relationship. I liked this past episode. I really like Tweak and I really like Tweak and Craig together

mm.. i used to like it, i've grown out of it. offensive comedy is great when you do it right, other cartoons like family guy just throw **** at the wall and see what sticks. i think south park does it right but it's just not for me anymore
i think south park has turned to a more political direction and tries to push a message on today's society, but i dont see that as a bad thing. it's pretty smart

Last edited:
If you ask me i think you should change the channel to Simpsons with all that family friendly sex, violence and cursing

I've always liked South Park. I don't really watch it anymore though, so I can't say whether or not I like the new episodes.

I haven't watched it in years, I stop watching it around 2008.. I actually started watching it when I was 8/9 years old oops
So I have never seen the newer episodes.

Last edited:
Back