• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

South Park

Nuclear Bingo

Bells
Winter Mittens
South Park has always been political, but Trey and Matt have been focusing on current events much more than just a parody of American culture and society as of late. I like the show, and I do like how Trey and Matt make the show about whatever they please, even if I disagree with it. South Park is a very enjoyable show to me. I'd like to see your thoughts on past seasons and the current as well.

south park sucks lol. being offensive isnt the same as being funny and Also the animation is super ugly.

I really like South Park, especially the seasons before the chef died. Haven't watched the last few seasons, though.

To be honest, I didn't like the last season at all. It just seemed really boring. I did watch the most recent one and I did laugh a lot.

i haven't seen much of the new episodes but i quite like what i've seen. some episodes are a hit and miss but the current event parodies are always pretty good c:

havent watched it in years, but i enjoyed the early seasons. especially liked Mega-Robert Smith from The Cure

I grew up watching South Park so I LOVE it! I do believe some episodes are very tasteless, but I appreciate some that actually deal with real issues, like how "The F Word" tried to deal with a gay slur. My favorite characters have to be Kenny and Mike Makowski. I kinda wish Mike got more screen time cause the times he showed up made me laugh a lot with his 'per say' comments.

To be honest, I didn't like the last season at all. It just seemed really boring. I did watch the most recent one and I did laugh a lot.

yeah the 2016 season was meh. I liked how they focused on Gerald but I'm still surprised they're doing the Cartman and Heidi thing from last season. It is interesting to see Cartman in a relationship. I liked this past episode. I really like Tweak and I really like Tweak and Craig together

mm.. i used to like it, i've grown out of it. offensive comedy is great when you do it right, other cartoons like family guy just throw **** at the wall and see what sticks. i think south park does it right but it's just not for me anymore
i think south park has turned to a more political direction and tries to push a message on today's society, but i dont see that as a bad thing. it's pretty smart

Last edited:
If you ask me i think you should change the channel to Simpsons with all that family friendly sex, violence and cursing

I've always liked South Park. I don't really watch it anymore though, so I can't say whether or not I like the new episodes.

I haven't watched it in years, I stop watching it around 2008.. I actually started watching it when I was 8/9 years old oops
So I have never seen the newer episodes.

Last edited:
Back