Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorMya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hello! So I was on the island and a girl who was less fortunate than I was, REALLY wanted my tortoise specs so I gave mine to her. Problem is, that was my only pair and tortoise specs are my prized possession when it comes to acnl. I don't care if you want to drop them off or pick them up, I just need another pair. Much appreciated. Thanks!

I have no use for TBT, and I'm happy to give them to you for free. Let me know when you'll be available for me to give them to you. :)

Yes, I am. I just need a few minutes while someone gets a petition signed in my town, then I'll be able to give you the tortoise specs right away. It'll probably be about ten or fifteen minutes, depending on how easy it is to locate the villagers in my town. ^o^;>

Alrighty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot it's the Saturday before my birthday (monday) so I am going to watch the concert if you don't mind before I come over

Okay, I'm ready for you now. Thank you for waiting. Please open your gate, and I'll drop off the glasses. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, happy early birthday! If you're not ready yet, just let me know when you are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back