• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

iOS 11 is out

One thing Apple seriously needs to consider is putting themes in the settings menu. I want to see the classic theme (iOS 6 and before) rather than the basic theme (iOS 7 and after). Plus, I think the app store icon is looking a lot worse.

I'm thinking about updating my computer to the Windows 10 Creators update, but also look for the Windows 98 Theme so I can have the modern system and some 1900's theme at the same time.

It's time to get a new iPad then. I got my current one back when iOS 10 was dominant.

I've had it (the iPad 4) since 2013, it was the latest version back then. My parents gave it for my birthday and I can't afford to spend hundreds of euros on a new iPad. Especially since I just got a new phone.

Last edited:
Never used an Apple device as I feel they're overpriced for what they are, but looking at the way things are going, I feel like it's been nothing but downhill since Jobs passed. I'm still bothered by how many people will have no headphone jack.

I'm not seeing anything wrong with it yet.

Really, I'm yet to see Apple screw up anything anywhere near as bad as they did the music app back in iOS 8.4 (IIRC). I see that it still most likely hasn't been fixed, and it really irritates me. Thankfully I have old Apple devices that weren't ruined by that update. I just like to think that I can just shuffle my library on my iPhone like I'm supposed to be able to while doing other things and am always disappointed by how they broke the shuffling system is.

It was so simple before iOS 8.4 - it shuffles through your library once. It showed you the number of songs it had shuffled through and how much it had left to go through. After 8.4 that disappeared. Not only did that visually disappear, but the shuffling system no longer even works like that. It doesn't shuffle all of the way through a library or playlist before repeating songs. I'll sit down and do homework for 15 minutes and hear the same song played twice in one session even though I have hundreds of songs in that playlist. >.>

So, yeah, can't imagine Apple screwing up anything that bad.

It's nice. I've been using the public beta versions for months now, so I'm used to it.

I downloaded the update and it's sitting there in my storage, but every time I try to install it I get an error message. :lemon:

Probably just going to take that as a sign and leave it be and stay on iOS 10 since my phone is 3 years old and struggling as it is.

Back