Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
I don't know how long it has been out, but I just recently updated my mega iPad to iOS 11. Here's what I noticed so far:

- When you invert colors, you also have an option to invert everything but the images
- Control Center is radically updated. It takes up the whole screen
- You can choose which apps Siri can search for you or not
- Icons for iTunes and App Store are also redesigned

I still have got to see more from this version, but what are your opinions on this new iOS version?

it doesn't look too bad but i just don't want to deal with any huge bug so i'll wait it out a little
i hear u can now screen record like android time to cash in on some blackmail material on snap

I hate whenever they change the color of icons (like iTunes switching from blue, to red, to white). It isn't good for recognition.

But honestly, after some of the more restrictive changes they made with iTunes in the last update (flat-out removing some functionality!) I won't be too upset by anything purely visual

I agree, apple innovating here just seems to be a mess. Fixing what doesn't need fixing

honestly not just here, but the past couple years, if not more, of what I've seen

it now feels like they purely change up stuff for the novelty and spotlighting of it, rather than any desire to improve

I was purposely being a comedian this time.

I figured

I think I'll just stick to iOS 10, if I upgrade my phone battery will probably drain even faster bc 5s sux

Back