• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Starting a ACNL club!

breannachavis

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hiya guys! About two years ago some friends i had met on here decided we would start a club and have a KIK messanger going and wanted to see if anyone wanted to start one up with me and making this pretty big?! It's a great way to get things from friends and do a trade if needed! I'm always playing and I always have my phone! Just curious to see if anyone wanted to do so? Message me if anyones interested! :)

Thanks in Advance! :)

Hiya guys! About two years ago some friends i had met on here decided we would start a club and have a KIK messanger going and wanted to see if anyone wanted to start one up with me and making this pretty big?! It's a great way to get things from friends and do a trade if needed! I'm always playing and I always have my phone! Just curious to see if anyone wanted to do so? Message me if anyones interested! :)

Thanks in Advance! :)

Might be better doing it on Discord since that's PC and mobile friendly!

Best wishes to this club. Have fun. :)

i'll join if it ends up on discord :)

We have the tbt discord for a reason -.-

Back