• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any Things In the Animal Crossing Games You Never Did???

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I was just curious if any of the Animal Crossing games, there were things you guys never bothered to do. For me, in my first New Leaf town, I had never really bothered to gather items for the museum. Literally after 2 1/2 years of playing, I had a half empty museum. I never really bothered with trying to catch all the fish or trying to catch all the insects.

I also never really bothered with buying stuff from Leif, all my flowers I had really just stole from tours on the island, and instead of by tree saplings, I just planted fruit trees.

Yeah, I know, I'm lazy, and don't play the game as it's "supposed" to be played. So. . .are there any things in any of the games that you guys never really bothered to do?

Last edited:
I haven't participated in the stalk market very often. I usually just hit the money rock or sell bugs.

Yep, like BiggestFanofACCF, I've never done the stalk market nor do I plan on doing it. A few more that I've never done and don't plan on doing:
- Completing the museum exhibits (maybe in the far far future but I'm just too lazy and I suck at diving so..)
- Participating in the HHA challenges or maxing out the house completely (full rooms and sizes)
- Having all fruit trees growing in town
- Getting a perfect town. I got it once in my very first game but I've given up for my current town lol
- Obtaining all the Brewster gyroids from working at the cafe. I just don't like the mini game lol.
- Complete catalogue - just... there's no way lol.

Last edited:
I've never took part in the stalk market and never will.
I've never bought anything of Sahara and never will.
I have no interest in completing the museum or catalogue.
Won't be buying anything of Redd.
Won't be upgrading the museum or building the cafe.
I've only ever had one character per town, just the mayor.

only done the stalk market once and not really planning on doing it again, not really big on multiple characters in one town
completing the catalog is also not happening

I don't really use the Police Station and I never built the Reset Center~
Also I don't buy much from Leif either

-I've never built the police station
-I've never plot-reset
-I've never tried to complete the catalogue
-I haven't even gotten all of the emotions from Shrunk yet oops (because I always played in the morning and Club LOL doesn't open until noon)
-Probably more but that's all I can think of right now

I was afraid of street passing in 2013 as I didn't want unwanted villagers moving in from any tags. I don't know if that's true or not, but I never brought mine anywhere in sleepmode.

I really regret it nowadays where I want to street pass people. Tags I do get are few and far between.

I just want at least the bronze badge! ARGH it's the only one I don't have!

Last edited:
I have never completed the catalog in any of the games.

I've never completed the Catalog. I've never filled out the art section of the museum (I did complete fish, fossils and bugs in wild world though.) I've never plot resetted. I've never streetpassed either. I've never done the stalk market and I've also never gotten a perfect town.

Completing the museum has always been a big thing for me but I haven't really bothered with diving too much in ACNL as I don't like the mechanics and I've also never really participated in the stalk market because I would rather just catch bugs and fish to earn Bells.

I've never tried to complete my catalogue, never grown gold roses, streetpassed, participated in the HHA challenges, built the Reset Center, or tried to finish the bug exhibit in the museum. I've never caught a scorpion, tarantula, dung beetle, or bee in all my years of playing.

Last edited:
I've never wanted to try the stalk market; it would stress me out.
I have no desire to complete my catalogue.
I like expanding and decorating my house, but I don't make any particular effort toward HHA scores.

I think of AC as a game of customization, not completion, so the museum is the only part of the game where I try to get everything vs. just doing the stuff I like, and even then, I'm not obsessive about it. But I like completing the museum because I actually walk through it regularly, unlike the catalogue, which would just sit there.

I've never wanted to try the stalk market, I've never grown hybrids - I actually hate growing them and usually buy them from other people. I don't have the patience for a lot of things in the game. I just like going on every day and talking to my villagers and doing whatever I want.

I never participated in the stalk market, I don't like doing the fishing tournaments or the bug off.

I've never used streetpass in the game other than with my cousin. I barely ever walk around with my 3DS on sleep mode, in fact I barely ever go out with my 3DS at all, so it just never happened. I also never really bothered with the museum, especially the art section of the museum, I just couldn't be bothered and I found it repetitive to have to constantly walk up and down to the museum over and over again everytime I find something that isn't in there yet. Not to mention how you can't tell what's in the museum until you read the sign. Just couldn't be bothered, but I should have really.

I haven't worked at the Cafe, yet.

I never complete the catalog and the whole museum in any Animal Crossing at all. Probably because
I reset to often my current town after a while and start a new one. Maybe I'm able to do it when I
keep a town long enough and I also pay more attention for the completion.

Last edited:
Back