[Am Available] Haven Has...

I have Katie and need a town to drop her off in! Could I come over?

I am going to leave this thread on it's own
tab to make me remember to check on it more.

;)

Last edited:
Hello, my Purrl needs signatures! May I come over?

also, what is your native fruit? I have some Perfect peaches I would like to sell.

Hello, my Purrl needs signatures! May I come over?

also, what is your native fruit? I have some Perfect peaches I would like to sell.

Yes you can. My perfect fruit are cherries, btw.

I will add your fc and open my gates right now.

i'd be down for tours!! i love every tour, i'm just not very good at fishing haha,, my gates are open atm but we can go to your island if you want?

Last edited:
I'd be up for some tours too! I need to earn some tokens anyway (recently spent a bunch!) so I need to replenish my cache.

I'd be up for some tours too! I need to earn some tokens anyway (recently spent a bunch!) so I need to replenish my cache.

Ok. Your island or mine? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd be down for tours!! i love every tour, i'm just not very good at fishing haha,, my gates are open atm but we can go to your island if you want?

You can do tours with Cirom and I.

I mean, if we both want to do tours, I figure it'd be easier if it was in your island as we could both just add you directly then. ;o

I mean, if we both want to do tours, I figure it'd be easier if it was in your island as we could both just add you directly then. ;o

Ok. Adding both of y'all and opening for y'all! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Adding both of y'all and opening for y'all! :)

Sorry. Computer crashed. Haven is open, by the way. ;)

Ok. Done doing tours with yumi and Cirom.

lol... was fun... and interesting... to say the least

Last edited:
That was fun. Shame none of the really good tours were there (the one with the hammer and the little robot is the best :D) but otherwise enjoyable nonetheless.

Also labyrinths can die in a fire made out of that one medal.

Back