• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

White Exterior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laureline

Afk at Random
Bells
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
Does anyone have the white exterior in their nooks? Town information in signature. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have the white roof, white mailbox, and curved fish door in my nooks today.

O.O wow three in one. I might just break my no tt rule to get all three. If your up for that.

That's fine. Town is Quy Nhon. FC is 0619-3442-5412. Just give me five minutes. ^^ I'll have my gates open for you and you can come and go to nooks as you need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:3 Okay, ready. Opening now.

Still looking for this. I'm not home right now, so if someone has it in their nooks. Hopefully we can make this happen in a few hours.

Last edited:
I have the white-brick exterior in my Nook's today. Is that what you're looking for?

DKm6S5xUQAAlgSH.jpg

I seriously had this at Tom Nook's yesterday but I didn't know about this thread. I'll let you know if it gets back in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back