• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ANYONE BUT NAOMI!! *CRIES*

for me, it's Butch. He was an amiibo card move in so I'm sort of experimenting their moving out days. He is not my newest villager (Julian is) so he should be able to move out.

If you don't want her, I'll happily take her off your hands (preferably with original furniture and catchphrase). I need a snooty to replace the UGLY that is Violet with a modern exterior and interior (trying to get a mostly city aesthetic with a couple old-school homes).

Don't diss violet she's adorable XD

Last edited:
I love Naomi so much, I can see how she gives you nightmares because of her huge nostrils lmao... I wish I could take her off your hands but my town is full thanks to two villagers I really dislike...

I love Naomi so much, I can see how she gives you nightmares because of her huge nostrils lmao... I wish I could take her off your hands but my town is full thanks to two villagers I really dislike...

I have her in my extra town. So, whenever you get a space, let me know and I can try to TT her out (preferably on a weekend though because my work/school schedule during the week.. :3).

i think naomi's great. i would also take her off your hands if my village wasn't full, but i feel ya. having a villager you really dislike is tedious, hope you get rid of her asap!

I get angry when i see any of the chicken villagers, im resetting right now, crossing my finger tbh

NyZzEDI.jpg
I have Naomi the zombie space cow in my town and I like her a lot but I think she should reinvent that hairstyle again.I guess everybody has a villager(or villagers) that they don't want in their town.Leonardo is forever banished from my town.

Back