Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Hello! I am curious if trees will grow here infront of my mayors house? I do not want to waste a perfect peach or cedar sapling to test it.
trees.jpg

also how far away from the cafe will trees grow?

As long as the tree has a 3x3 radius of empty space it will grow.
OOO
OTO
OOO
O= Empty Space
t= Tree

how far away from the cafe? Like I said before, it has to have a 3x3 radius of space, so... 2-3 design spaces (just my doohicky term)

Yes, trees can grow there. On the sides and back of the caf?, trees can grow with one space between the caf? and the tree, in the front, it's two spaces between, just like houses.

houses need two empty spaces right in front of them so yes that will work.

i'm pretty sure the cafe also needs two spaces in front of it, on the other sides it just needs one. the cafe has a weird shape w the left side on the front but the game treats it as if it was square so you can't place trees there even though it's not touching any walls.

my rule of thumb for planting trees and bamboo is this: as long as you can walk in a circle around it with no interruption, it can grow there

And speaking of bamboo (5cm/s did :)), if you don't mind waiting just to be sure if a bush or tree will grow somewhere, try a bamboo in that spot. Costs nothing if it dies!

Back