Which Map? (ASAP! Please vote and give opinion!)

Allure

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
GUESS WHAT! I GOT A SECOND COPY! WHOOO! So now, I can have a main town and a town where I reset to my hearts desire! This is going to be my main! I am going for one of the first 4 maps, but I need help deciding! Please don't say "its your choice" or "you decide". Thanks, it I'm asking for a reason. ;) If you could vote and comment opinions that would be amazing! Thanks so much!

Map 1: IMG_20170922_161337.jpgj

Map 2: IMG_20170922_161402.jpg

Map 3: IMG_20170922_161416.jpg

Map 4: IMG_20170922_161435.jpg

I vote Map 2!
I think those 3 or 4 areas of land that the river squiggles around would be really fun to fill with PWPs or just landscaping in general! Also Retail is pretty close to the train station which is a plus : )

Thanks! And I love the new username, TC!

haha thank you!! turns out Latte was taken.

Also I just noticed from looking at your maps -- I didn't realize some towns had less ponds than others? I thought all towns had 4. :eek: I can't believe map 3 only has 1 pond lol.

Last edited:
Oh well, whoever chose Latte is smart lol. Also, the minimum ponds is 1 (There is always 1 by ReTail) and the maximum is 6 (it's very rare, most people have 5 ponds for maximum, but yes it's possible to have 6) Hope I cleared things up a bit!

my town map is basically number 2
I have my house in the little creavis and all the villagers house fit down below it.

Well I mean so far #2 is winning lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was maybe thinking #3 because I seems to have a bit more space but hmm....

i like map 3 and 4. the first one retail looks really close to campsite and in 2 the plaza is right at the campsite ramp. number 3 looks like you could do come neat things with and retail is in a nice spot.

overall all 4 are nice maps.

I love map two. The building placements are the best to me and the long connected beach is a plus.

I would go with map 3 or 4, maybe because they're the most similar to my town? :p
I don't really dig the middle plaza thing on 1 and the curvy river on 2...

Map 1 is similar to my town but I may be biased :p I personally like the town tree in the middle, but not the thin patches of land at the top.
I do like the squiggly rivers in 2 and 3 though but their retails are far from the dock (if that matters to you!)
4 is nice too, it doesn't divide the land too much.
I'd go with 1 or 4, but that's just me! Let us know what you decide, and good luck with your new town :)

Out of my glances and trying to turn my head, I thought map three was the best.

I vote map 2! As many others have said I love how the river curves and leaves a lot of fun spaces that you could put houses or PWPs.

I'd pick 2 Also: Retail and the Town Hall are out of the way, and the RV Campground is next to the Plaza - which is really convenient! So much space to do things, I bet. :)

I vote map one because the tree is in an amazing spot (imo) and I love when the ramp to the beach perfectly aligns with the pier :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I chose Map 3! (Sorry it was sideways lol) In case you were curious, I have circle grass, apple fruit, Blue TS and TH, and the villagers are Butch, Bam, Bunnie, Diana, and Coco! I love them all!

I actually really like the first map because the town square is like directly below the train station, I am a sucker for evenness...

Back