• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

happy Autumn!

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
it's the fall equinox and officially the first day of Autumn!

(where i live you can only tell because it isn't hot at night anymore...)

do the leaves change where you live?

Yeah they've already started doing so. And yeah I don't like autumn here because the incredibly ****ty and cold weather.

YES BRING ON THE HOT APPLE CIDER AND FUZZY BLANKET WEATHER

personally i just love every single thing about autumn - the fashion, the food, the changing leaves, the spooky, my bday

Some of the leaves have started to change color but it's still blazing hot outside cause Ohio can never make up her damn mind lol
It usually starts to cool down in October, can't wait til I can start wearing my hoodies again

Other than that I really hate Autumn, there's dead leaves all over the place and it's always cloudy and gloomy outside. I don't mind Winter too much and I don't mind Summer, and I love Spring, but Autumn is just terrible. Only thing that makes it worth it is Hallowe̩e̩n (I swear to god if that gets autocorrected to christmas I am sending a complaint to the staff cause it's ridiculous) and hoodies.

Let the depression set in .-.

It's so nice out now I could cry. Especially after the absolute waste of a summer (so many wildfires ugh) Everything does start changing color here it's pretty sweet.. I happen to have two enormous pine trees outside my house so I get buried under 10000 lbs of pine needles every year which I could do without but what can u do.

Leaves haven't changed not quite yet but ugh I hate when the cold weathers settle in ._____. Sweater weather is overrated!!!!1 Being out in the cold is no fun and it's only going to get colder ughgdhjdjd why can't it still be summer

Doesn't feel like it. Where I live, this second half of September has actually been a lot hotter than the first half of September was. As a result of the warmth, the leaves aren't changing colors yet.

Leaves haven't changed not quite yet but ugh I hate when the cold weathers settle in ._____. Sweater weather is overrated!!!!1 Being out in the cold is no fun and it's only going to get colder ughgdhjdjd why can't it still be summer

Oh please, I LIVE for the cold. I have a jacket on 24/7 (even when its hot) and I barely sweat.

Technically fall starts in 20 minutes (at 4:02 pm here) Some of the leaves have changed already but most haven't.

But, it's also happy spring to those in the Southern Hemisphere. So happy Fall, and happy Spring!

Oh, and this is my 500th post!

Last edited:
oh boy, i'm so happy that it's autumn already. i'm tired of the summer heat and all of the sweating. and yes, where i live the leaves are already starting to change, especially the aspen trees. they always seem to be the first to change for some reason.

It is blazing hot outside today. So much for "autumn".

It's very strange, we had lows in the 40s earlier this month, and really cool nights and days in August. Pretty sure I caught a tree on campus changing colors around ten days ago. It must just be confused. It has been hot ever since.

I love Autumn! The colors haven't quite started to change yet(maybe a bit) but I'm definitely glad this weather is coming our way! Living in New England is a blessing for this time of year!

Some leaves are changing, it's nice and cold at night and in the morning, and I am wearing spooky socks. =D (But I was wearing spooky socks yesterday too...) SPOOKY EVERYTHING!

Well we don't really have an autumn over here, just lots of rainfall since we're entering another monsoon period. It's still hot as balls when it's not raining. I miss living somewhere with the 4 seasons.. I remember both New York and Seoul were very pretty with the leaves changing. And i have so many hats and scarves I can never wear ;o;

our autumn is only winter in the morning and summer in the afternoon and on some days summer all day.

The leaves have just started to change but I'm currently on holiday in the south of England so it's still quite warm here at the moment. I love it when the leaves start to fall, as long as it remains dry it's nice to walk through the fallen leaves.

Back