• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The best luck I have EVER had!

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I'd been toying around with the idea of resetting my one town for awhile now; I just got very bored with it VERY quickly. So I decided to reset and after three attempts, I found a map I kinda liked (only had one pond which I prefer)...Once I walked out of the train station, two of the welcoming villagers were Rosie and Molly (yay!), the native fruit are oranges (the one type I needed), and probably the best news of all: I have Ozzie! I freaking love Ozzie!

I haven't been this excited since I first started playing the game back in '13.

Who else has had really good resetting luck?

I'd been toying around with the idea of resetting my one town for awhile now; I just got very bored with it VERY quickly. So I decided to reset and after three attempts, I found a map I kinda liked (only had one pond which I prefer)...Once I walked out of the train station, two of the welcoming villagers were Rosie and Molly (yay!), the native fruit are oranges (the one type I needed), and probably the best news of all: I have Ozzie! I freaking love Ozzie!

I haven't been this excited since I first started playing the game back in '13.

Who else has had really good resetting luck?

Well done you.

I always enjoyed resetting my game. Probably because I would always take long breaks from playing and I would come back to my town and I would have 0 motivation to continue. It's always nice to have a fresh start.

Good for you! :D Renewed interest is a great feeling - enjoy.

I reset a few times before settling, but it took me much more than three attempts :p

Back