How long have you been playing Animalcrossing:Newleaf for?

july in 2013
around 900 hours
pretty good, i always get addicted for a year and then go off it for another lol

I've had it since August of 2013, I remember begging my mom for that game and she bought it for me, but wouldn't let me play it until I got on the airplane (we were going somewhere so she didn't let me play it until we got on the plane so I wouldn't get bored automatically). But after playing it for a year and unlocking almost everything, I got bored of it and my mom sent ALL of my DS games to my relatives, and she event sent my 3ds down too. I told her to save my ACNL and one other game I think, but I couldn't find it :(

But now I got back into ACNL and for Christmas I got the new 3ds xl, and I definitely won't get bored of it again lmao

A couple of months before I joined the forum so September/October-ish 2013? I played by myself naturally when I first got the game and didn't realize how much easier my life would be if I traded with other people to find items. Then I stopped playing due to school and cause I finished my town as well and didn't come back until the recent Amiibo update c:

I started playing in 2013, but I lost interest for a few years and recently picked the game up again, still love it :D

Pretty much since it came out in 2013. Actually, I've never reset once so last June I celebrated my town's 4 year anniversary!

Bought it on the release date but didn't get to start till June 14, 2013. I wasn't feeling well so I had to wait.
Play every day and it's the longest I've played an AC game.

Since 9pm the day before launch (digital download!) and on and off since then.

Not the same town, though. Lots and lots of towns. Too many.

Since it came out! I think i got it for christmas. Its dangerous when i play haha cause i et addicted and end up playing hours and sometimes annoying my signif. others xD ive taken about 2 hiatus' that provably lasted a few months each and then go back to playing everyday.

Same; since release date, June 14th 2013 for the UK. Never have restarted a town once I settle on the layout.
When the urge hits to have another town, I've bought another cart. Ouch.
Carts are way cheaper than the digital download - if you shop around; sadly acnl never made it onto the select version for the UK.

I've been playing the game since released but I stop playing ACNL last 2016 to July this year and i just came back :)

Back