• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I CANT BE CARL

D

Deleted User

Look, I have a PM from Carl!
That wouldn't work if I was him, right?

Just tell me who you are Carl Fredricksen 4 One minute ago

SEE!!

Technically you could still PM back and forth. But the bigger you make a deal about you NOT being me the more people think that it's me, which it's not, it's obviously Nikoking getting revenge because I said HE LOVES THIS GIRL NAMED DESTINI!!!!!!!!

cake.gif

Carl Fredricksen said:
Technically you could still PM back and forth. But the bigger you make a deal about you NOT being me the more people think that it's me, which it's not, it's obviously Nikoking getting revenge because I said HE LOVES THIS GIRL NAMED DESTINI!!!!!!!!
How? I'M NOT NIKO!? I DON'T KNOW A DESTINI!

ZZZAP!

Wow, it's so easy to write that down you know mate. How about you take a screenshot of your screen and then post it, so we can see the PM? Eh? Until you can actually prove it, we'll prove everything you say as wrong. Eh-hem. OBJECTION! ITS EASY TO WRITE THAT DOWN YOUR HONOR!

CrazyDavis said:
Wow, it's so easy to write that down you know mate. How about you take a screenshot of your screen and then post it, so we can see the PM? Eh? Until you can actually prove it, we'll prove everything you say as wrong. Eh-hem. OBJECTION! ITS EASY TO WRITE THAT DOWN YOUR HONOR!
What do you mean?

Carl Fredricksen said:
Who gives a *censored.3.0*?!
The pair of you are being whiny little brats.
Grow the *censored.3.0* up. Seriously.

AndyB said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
Who gives a *censored.3.0*?!
The pair of you are being whiny little brats.
Grow the *censored.3.0* up. Seriously.
YOU TELL HIM ANDY!

I am speed. Not Carl.

CrazyDavis said:
If you didn't care neither of you would be posting. Now take a screenshot of the PM or piss off.
What do you mean? I don't know what screenshots are?

I am speed.

Back