I CANT BE CARL

D

Deleted User

Look, I have a PM from Carl!
That wouldn't work if I was him, right?

Just tell me who you are Carl Fredricksen 4 One minute ago

SEE!!

Technically you could still PM back and forth. But the bigger you make a deal about you NOT being me the more people think that it's me, which it's not, it's obviously Nikoking getting revenge because I said HE LOVES THIS GIRL NAMED DESTINI!!!!!!!!

cake.gif

Carl Fredricksen said:
Technically you could still PM back and forth. But the bigger you make a deal about you NOT being me the more people think that it's me, which it's not, it's obviously Nikoking getting revenge because I said HE LOVES THIS GIRL NAMED DESTINI!!!!!!!!
How? I'M NOT NIKO!? I DON'T KNOW A DESTINI!

ZZZAP!

Wow, it's so easy to write that down you know mate. How about you take a screenshot of your screen and then post it, so we can see the PM? Eh? Until you can actually prove it, we'll prove everything you say as wrong. Eh-hem. OBJECTION! ITS EASY TO WRITE THAT DOWN YOUR HONOR!

CrazyDavis said:
Wow, it's so easy to write that down you know mate. How about you take a screenshot of your screen and then post it, so we can see the PM? Eh? Until you can actually prove it, we'll prove everything you say as wrong. Eh-hem. OBJECTION! ITS EASY TO WRITE THAT DOWN YOUR HONOR!
What do you mean?

Carl Fredricksen said:
Who gives a *censored.3.0*?!
The pair of you are being whiny little brats.
Grow the *censored.3.0* up. Seriously.

AndyB said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
Who gives a *censored.3.0*?!
The pair of you are being whiny little brats.
Grow the *censored.3.0* up. Seriously.
YOU TELL HIM ANDY!

I am speed. Not Carl.

CrazyDavis said:
If you didn't care neither of you would be posting. Now take a screenshot of the PM or piss off.
What do you mean? I don't know what screenshots are?

I am speed.

Back