Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (140) +
Last year, I had a thread similar to this, but with apples. This year, I'm collecting chocolate cakes.

I need to buy 7 more chocolate cakes, each at the price of 500 TBT, and purchased no earlier than August 8, 2015. If the timestamp is before August of 2015, I will pass. But I'm sure there are more purchased after than before.

Will be closing this thread once I get a sidebar all chocolate-y.

Before you sell, I'll tell you what messages I prefer.

Last edited:
I have another you could buy :}

11-21-2015 01:00 PM is the timestamp so pm me or like this post if youre interested :p

I have six choco cakes now. My goal is to get to 12, so six more to go.

If you ask about my TBT Bell balance, I decided to sell art to get back up there, but not until I get my cakes.

I purchased one, but it hasn't come in yet.

At the same time, I'm still paying for five more.

If you want to offer me a choco cake, please no VM offers this time. Not everybody on this site have their VMs open to everybody or every registered member.

Does nobody else want to sell their chocolate cakes to me?

Why does nobody else want to sell their chocolate cakes to me?

Last edited:
I'd sell you mine but it's from 2013; maybe there's not that many circulating for sale from after August 2015 at the moment? I'd think that there would be more newer ones than old, but you never know >.<

I'd sell you mine but it's from 2013; maybe there's not that many circulating for sale from after August 2015 at the moment? I'd think that there would be more newer ones than old, but you never know >.<

Maybe I should trade your choco cake for a newer one if I buy yours. But if you want to know why I am specific on time, I prefer not to own any collectibles purchased before my September birthstone (October 2014), or any collectible that disrupts my birthstone orde.

I'll go ahead and buy yours so you can get your choco cake out of the way.

I’ll still keep bumping this thread until I get my five choco cakes.

I have a choco cake from 11-21-15 so let me know when you're on and if you still need.

I sent the bells. Come up with a creative message pleass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back