• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

About Dream town?

Cascade

Iceh Glaceon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Feather
Final Boss Feather
Glam Feather
Pink Feather
Yellow Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Does anyone know how to get inside with your Mayor in your house while someone visiting your dream town at Dream Suit?

I think the people are always outside, near their houses usually. You can't have them in their houses unfortunately

I've found that when visiting dream towns that have 4 characters there's always 1 inside their house but don't think it's ever been the Mayor.

I think it's just completely random each time you visit. More often than not though, I get the mayor outside

I think the people are always outside, near their houses usually. You can't have them in their houses unfortunately

Not always. :3

Like others said, it's random and you can't control it. If someone has all 4 characters made, I've only usually seen 1 of them spawn inside at a time. It can also change. I've seen some outside that have later spawned inside while I was inside a house.

Last edited:
What! I have never seen any people inside their homes in dreams! =O makes me want to dream more now! I see villagers in their homes, but never the actual people.

It's random. I can't remember if going in and out of rooms, or the house helps. Or maybe when the time changes within the dream itself.

Last edited:
What! I have never seen any people inside their homes in dreams! =O makes me want to dream more now! I see villagers in their homes, but never the actual people.

It's actually pretty frightening at times. I saved my dream town at night once and I used my other town to check out the DA.. I didn't realize I had all the lights off in the house and I was shocked to see my mayor staring at me in the darkness. For some reason I had her wear the makar's mask which made it even creepier :'D

Back