Dandelions?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Is there a way to keep dandelions (white ones) in your town with a perfect town ordinance?

edit: oops i actually meant a beautiful town ordinance*

Last edited:
Sadly no, the "Beautiful Town" ordinance does not help. Once a dandelion appears in your town, if left outside it will turn into a dandelion puff (white) the next day... and if left again, it will disappear. It's a shame really. It's a cute weed just like the clover, and its special animation is adorable.

Last edited:
The only way to make it stay is to water it, if you forget to water it even just one day, it will disappear.

Regardless of the ordinance, they will disappear in one day after turning white. The only way of "keeping them" would be picking them up and storing them in your drawers/locker space. You could also put them inside your house as furniture, and they'll survive. :p
I heard of someone who wanted a lot of dandelions on her dream address, so she would pick and store them and before saving the dream, she would carefully plant them in their places, save the dream and pick them all up again into storage every time.

Regardless of the ordinance, they will disappear in one day after turning white. The only way of "keeping them" would be picking them up and storing them in your drawers/locker space. You could also put them inside your house as furniture, and they'll survive. :p
I heard of someone who wanted a lot of dandelions on her dream address, so she would pick and store them and before saving the dream, she would carefully plant them in their places, save the dream and pick them all up again into storage every time.

I do that too! I have hoarded dozens of Dandelions in a storage locker, and even let some off them puff up beforehand. When I wish to update my dream, I unleash them to spots I want them to be in my town, update the address, then store them back again.

That said, I wish we could keep them in town permanently somehow, if just for everyday appearance...

Back