Unrealistic things in ACNL?

gyarachomp17

ESPSI
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
What are some weird, unrealistic things about ACNL you haven't acknowledged until now?

For me, I just realized that the train always has only one car.

Almost everything. You can put sofas in your pockets. You can hold a whale shark with one hand. Everyone you live around are walking and talking animals that most only wear a shirt.

EZ1d52F.jpg
I have a horse that can levitate above solid objects.

Some random kid becoming mayor of a town because they got off the right train :p

Last edited:
Being able to just collect any bugs, fish, plant material (fruit) and shells. You would be surprised how strict the rules and laws are in most countries. Certainly not rare things. But the game does seem to have a black market so...

Being able to carry a music track in note form in your pockets. We could go on a long rant about 15 ants taking up the same amount of space as 15 whale sharks, too. And that either of those two things could happen in the first place.

Storing things in letters like tools and furniture. I can't even fit a standard piece of paper in an envelope most of the time.

Not getting paid for being mayor?? And perhaps the lack of jobs entirely, save the NPCs working in shops. Still, not sure how Tom Nook is able to get by when you take so much money from him via beetle farming and the like.

Last edited:
Trees can fully grow in three days and be cut down in three chops from a flimsy axe. :p also when you cut down trees they can have a pattern on the stump aaaand flowers can disappear entirely just from running over them.

As you become close friends you become with someone else, the probability of you wanting to move away and never see them again grows higher.

Back